I found this sponsored post on my personal Facebook account.
- What are the ad’s strengths? They have a photo video, that shows great photo’s displaying their product. They also tell customers that the bags sell out fast, so they make you feel that sense of urgency.
- What are the ad’s weaknesses? I maybe would have added background music to the photo video, or used something else for the visual aspect of the ad. Other than that, a lot of followers have been waiting for these out of stock items.
- What is the ad trying to accomplish with its design? I think it is trying to create a sense of urgency to get customers to place orders on a limited stock. I think these is a great angle to take because it makes this item more valuable and sought after.
- How has the design used: Composition, Fundamentals, Contrast, Lines, Layout, Golden Section, Rule of Thirds, Not Half, Swiss Grid or Custom Grids? Contrast is used in the pictures and well as the rule of thirds.
- What metrics (likes, shares, re-tweets, etc.) will be used to determine if the ad is successful? The metrics that will determine success include likes, shares, and tags in comments.